Raid Scheduling

Go down

Raid Scheduling

Post by Martman2006 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Because having random people join a raid is unreliable and the chat isn't permanent, I feel it would be a good idea to be able to schedule raids here on the forums to have an idea of how much we would need to rely on other people to complete a raid.

I don't know if it would be best to have a topic for each scheduled raid, or if we should keep them all here, but I'm sure we can think of something.

How many people are available and interested in the Oluth raid between 5-11 PM EST Tomorrow (or Wednesday if that's too soon)?

It's a 4000 point quota in 6 hours, which should be something of a cakewalk compared to Enclave Flagship. Without having played it it looks like a deck with a good deal of Strike All and healing should be able to walk through it, unless they regenerate almost every time. Buildings aren't very useful because the enemy commander has Heal All BT 1, Strike 1, Siege 1.

This raid should be very possible with 8 people, it can have up to 20.
Martman2006

Back to top Go down

Re: Raid Scheduling

Post by Laconfire on Thu May 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Id like to do oluth, but i wont be able to join today.
Wednesday would be perfect.

What decks would you (everyone is asked) use? i never did oluth before, but read the guides in the wiki.
Someone in the faction chat said howitzer (crush) is good?

Also id like to start a Flagship sometime, because i never manage to get 1001dmg, because its allway killed to fast :-/

Laconfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tafkam on Thu May 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Laconfire -

Check out the Raid Decks thread in the Decks subforum. Personally on Oluth I use Yurich and a bunch of armor 2+ raiders. (e.g. Goliath, Obsidian, Hydra, Toxic Cannon, Mech Walker, Pyro Rig, Anvil - but note that they have a couple mimic cards so Goliath/Obsidian can be dangerous)

Tafkam

Back to top Go down

Post by Laconfire on Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Ill start an Flagship Raid tommorow at about 8am (UTC +2/GMT +2)
I will let it private for our faction for some hours for people who would like to get maximum honor (110 hono/1001dmg).
If i get the feeling we wont beat the raid alone, ill open it for everyone.

Laconfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum