Community

Go down

Community

Post by Beril on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi people. Since I am some sort of future HR/Management/Leadership consultant I want to ask you do to something. What I terribly lack in this faction is unique sense of community. I want people to come to tyrant to speak to their online friend and not to play the game. I strongly believe that is the only way how we can stay motivated in the long run to be active. What I wanted you to do join one from the last chat room (if there are 24 chatrooms you join to 23rd) once you login. To addition to that if you are staying for more than 10 minutes whisper someone and try to familiarize with who they are. Besides if you add people as your friend you will always see when they are online (you might have noticed that I have added you all and that is only partly because of the spreadsheet).

BTW tell me what you think about this plan.

Beril

Back to top Go down

Re: Community

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

That is our problem. We need to communicate more, not just about Tyrant. Reason why we have this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by sadisticdentist on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 am

agree

sadisticdentist

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconavin on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Tyrant Room 15 is now our official Chat room go their when you are online,so we can see how many people we have at any given time.
Draconavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 am

i agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum